How our model works:
As shown in the example below we have 3 different load profiles:
are placed at a subpanel for multiple downstream load correction.
Semi Dynamic Units:
are put “At Load” to correct when the load does not run at 100% duty cycle.
are put “At Load” to correct when the load ONLY runs at 100% duty cycle. This is just one application example. POWER-CEO™ is custom engineered for
strategic “At Load” or “Near Load” applications resulting in maximum KW and KVA savings.
Strategically placed reactive power support, (VARS) is required to maintain the voltage which delivers the active power (watts) from the utility meter to
Inductive loads require reactive power to convert the flow of electrons into useful work. When reactive power is low, the voltage sags and active power cannot be supplied as easily.
KW usage at the meter increases from lack of proper reactive power support.
Power-CEO™ is the solution for Power Engineers, Energy Auditors, and Facility Managers who want increased energy savings. With Power-CEO™, new possibilities for KW and KVA savings can be achieved due to line loss between meter and the load.
Our Application Model:
- Static Units: Used for 100% duty cycle loads
- Semi Dynamic Units: Used for single loads that are less than 100%
- Dynamic Units: Sub-Panel installation for multiple loads that have less than 100% duty cycle.
- PowerCEO LLC model has been shown to provide additional savings to previous market solutions.
- Provides the proper balance of static, semi dynamic, and dynamic reactive power support bringing new levels of savings.
Semi Dynamic and Dynamic units eliminate:
- Power consumption when the motor is off.
- Semi and Dynamic units are capable of responding quickly changing reactive power demands and maintaining voltage levels.
- Discharging into the motor windings which may void warranties and cause damage to equipment.
Benefits gained by this approach:
- Excess current reduction from thermal line loss creates savings in billable watts at the meter. This lowers KW, KW Demand charges and KW usage charges.
- Increased ROI with target of 12-18 Months.
- Reduced thermal degradation of structural electrical devices and associated maintenance.
- No equipment damage from amplified harmonics.
- Virtually eliminates the cost of harmonic packages associated with service entrance power factor correction.
- Eliminates Power Factor Penalty.